Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Does anyone else think it's kind of eerie that Jennifer Aniston has hooked up with Vince Vaughn. I mean, he was in the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith WITH Brad and Angelina, who we all know are now together. And now he is with Jennifer Aniston? Weird.
Another weird one was how Jennifer Garner hooked up with Ben Affleck and in the meantime Jennifer Lopez and Michael Vartan are filming a movie together (their exes). And I thought in Hollywood, especially if you were beautiful, you would get the pick of the litter, I guess you just get leftovers! Huh!

3 Comments:

Blogger jennifer aniston photo said...

Hellojen, Ive been surfing the web for the newest info on jennifer aniston picture and came accross your site. this post is'nt exactly what i was surfing for, but i see why i found it. Anyway, interesting read. I will continue to look for jennifer aniston picture etc... I will be back to your site sometime...

3:03 AM  
Blogger bluepaul said...

(FREE-TUNES):at my [non-profit] website:
instamusic.biz

11:16 PM  
Blogger bluepaul said...

free tunes at my [conventional] site
instamusic.biz

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home